KINGGEE - PHOENIX BOOT NUBUCK - Wheat
These 8 inch, Nubuck full grain leather, steel capped Heavy Industrial Boots with metatarsal guards and Archilles Flex are built specifically to deal with a heavy workload.
The Nubuck provides a classy look and suede feel with durable leather for protection. A wide profile steel capped toe accommodates varying toe shapes and widths and combined with the insole provides a comfortable fit for long days on the tools, while ensuring peace of mind and protection.
Thermo Poly-Urethane (TPU) protective toe and heel bumps with military-inspired Kevlar stitching have been added for greater abrasion resistance and to enhance safety by improving protection and providing additional grip when you are kneeling down or working at awkward angles.
Add a met guard to protect the upper foot as well as Achilles Flex for movement, and you have one set of seriously safe, yet comfortable boots.
The Cosmo® lining is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield® to provide long-term protection against bacteria, fungus, algae and mould.
A side zip offers easy fitting and the rubber outsole provides optimal abrasion, oil and slip resistance, and is heat resistant to 300 degrees Celsius - while the polyurethane (PU) midsole provides comfort and insulation against heat and cold - capping off the ultimate boot.
- Wide Safety Toe Cap
- Protective TPU Toe & Heel Bumper
- DuPont&trade Kevlar® stitching on toe bump
- Achilles Flex. Patent Pending
- ARZ+ Pad Technology
- PU Midsole
- 300C Heat Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Poron® XRD&trade Met Guard
- Moulded PU Footbed with Poron XRD
- Anti Static Protection
- Cosmo Lining Treated with Agion ® Anti-Microbial Protection
- 10 Gauge YKK coil zip with leather and Velcro protected
- Non-Metallic round plastic eyelets